Settling into a daily routine




Well, I haven't posted for a few days because we haven't been doing anything noteworthy lately - as you can see from our current view shown above - but I can share a few highlights and observations:

1. There's a certain joy that comes with the simplicity of hanging laundry to dry and inhaling the warm, sunkissed scent of the sheets.

2. 81 degrees Fahrenheit in Grenada feels like 93 degrees Fahrenheit in Oviedo and the sun rises at 5:30 am. We have thus fully bought into the concept of siesta! We rise around 6 am, work until lunchtime, and rest for an hour or so. By 5 pm, we are completely wiped out. This works out just fine since the current curfew requires we order dinner by 5:15 pm. 

3. Screen enclosures for the cockpit and helm are like giant jigsaw puzzles. I like jigsaw puzzles :-D

4. Sidewalk lunch fare is awesome! Yesterday's delight was a mouthwatering ginger honey barbecue pork chop with macaroni pie. Yes, please😋 

5. Steve is my hero. 😍 He insisted on bringing a Ryobi portable fan with rechargeable batteries, even though I told him it was too bulky to brimg. I carry it around with me and point it straight at my face!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off to a Beautiful Start!

Family, Celebrations, Holidays and Other Happenings

March Madness Continues!